It's SuperBowl Sunday in a few days. Do you need a quick, easy appetizer that will wow a crowd? This recipe uses only 5 ingredients, but I promise, no one else at the party will have it!
What do you need?
- 2 blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups of fancy shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar of Mango Chutney (I prefer Crosse and Blackwell brand)
- Bacon pieces, cooked and chopped
- Green onions, chopped
- Whip the cream cheese on high using an electric mixer.
- Gradually add the 2 cups of fancy shredded cheddar cheese.
- Pour the cheese mixture onto a serving plate or in a serving bowl.
- Pour the entire jar of Mango Chutney on top.
- Add bacon pieces and chopped green onions to the top.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Tips and Tricks:
- It's best to cook the bacon yourself, but if you are in a pinch grab the Real Bacon pieces in the salad dressing aisle
- Serve with a toasted baguette sliced, Ritz crackers or pita chips
- It can be made the night before the event and serve chilled.