Images above courtesy of the following photographers: Cari Griffith Amber Ridge LeleandBeane and Janelle Vest
The Venue at White Oak Farms is a unique event space designed to be home for a myriad of gatherings including:
weddings, destination weddings and events, private parties, milestone birthdays, corporate events, non-profit fundraisers and university/academic events. The design of the space is a marriage of both modern amenities combined with timeless elements.
Some of the architectural elements of the main floor include:
- Exposed gray-wash trusses which frame the main hall against rustic chandeliers
- A foyer to greet guests, to coat check, or a place for gifts and favors
- A “tack room” hidden in the walls of the first floor to serve as a unique bar area, serving area or DJ booth.
- Full restrooms located on the main level
- A catering kitchen with easy access to the private rear entrance
- Walls of windows and doors flanking each side of the main room leading out to a spacious side porch and yard.
- 4 Air-conditioning and Heating units mean your guests stay comfortable year round! Fully air-conditioned in the summer months and fully heated in the winter months.
2nd Floor Features:
- A staircase perfect for grand entrances and photographs
- The Belle-a perfectly appointed room for the bride and her attendants. This room features beautiful antique mirrors, elegant furniture, 2 salon stations for hair and make-up, windows that overlook the main entrance, a wedding "emergency kit" cabinet, and a private restroom.
- The Beaux-this room was designed for the groom and his attendants. It features a plush leather sectional, well-appointed antiques and vintage images of West Tennessee. It also has a private restroom.
Event Type and Size, Seating Plans
The Venue at White Oak Farms hosts a number of different types and sizes of events. We will create a custom layout for your event and provide you and your vendors a pdf of this to help with planning and design.
Wedding Ceremonies, Wedding Receptions and Rehearsal Dinners
- The Venue at White Oak Farms is “coded” to hold up to 296 guests.
The interior of The Venue at White Oak Farms hosts wedding receptions for approximately 150 seated guests and standing guests up to capacity. The courtyard is 8,000 square feet and can host ceremonies and outdoor receptions.
Non-Wedding Receptions and Dinners
- The Venue at White Oak Farms hosts Receptions and Dinners for approximately 150 seated guests and standing guests up to capacity.
- The Venue at White Oak Farms hosts business meetings, seminars, board meetings, dinners, corporate retreats and other business events.
- The Venue at White Oak Farms provides special pricing for fundraiser events for nonprofit organizations, available upon proof of 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit status and based on availability.
Other Private Events
- The Venue at White Oak Farms hosts concerts, music, showcases, birthday parties, retirement parties, anniversary dinners, reunions, bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs, video and photo shoots and a large variety of other private events. Please call for an appointment to plan your special event.
Bands and Music
- The Venue at White Oak Farms is a great place for music, bands, and live entertainment. The amount of space available for stage area and dancing depends on the size and plan for your event. We will be glad to provide you with a floor plan detailing the best possible use of event space for your band, dancing, and other functions.