The Venue at White Oak Farms is a unique event space designed to be home for a myriad of gatherings including:
weddings, private parties, corporate events, non-profit fundraisers and university/academic events. The design of the space is a marriage of both modern amenities combined with timeless elements.
Some of the architectural elements of the main floor include:
- Exposed gray-wash trusses which frame the main hall against rustic chandeliers
- A foyer to greet guests, to coat check, or a place for gifts and favors
- A “tack room” hidden in the walls of the first floor to serve as a unique bar area or serving area
- Full restrooms located on the main level
- A catering kitchen with easy access to the private rear entrance
- Walls of windows and doors flanking each side of the main room leading out to a spacious side porch and yard.
2nd Floor Features:
- A staircase perfect for grand entrances and photographs
- The Belle-a perfectly appointed room for the bride and her attendants. This room features beautiful antique mirrors, elegant furniture, a salon station for hair and make-up, windows that overlook the main entrance, and a private restroom.
- The Beaux-this room was designed for the groom and his attendants. It features a plush leather sectional, well-appointed antiques and vintage images of West Tennessee. It also has a private restroom.
- A loft area for the wedding party