The Venue at White Oak Farms is a unique event space designed to be home for a myriad of gatherings including:
weddings, private parties, corporate events, non-profit fundraisers and university/academic events. The design of the space is a marriage of both modern amenities combined with timeless elements.
Some of the architectural elements of the main floor include:
- Exposed gray-wash trusses which frame the main hall against rustic chandeliers
- A foyer to greet guests, to coat check, or a place for gifts and favors
- A “tack room” hidden in the walls of the first floor to serve as a unique bar area or serving area
- Full restrooms located on the main level
- A catering kitchen with easy access to the private rear entrance
- Walls of windows and doors flanking each side of the main room leading out to a spacious side porch and yard.
2nd Floor Features:
- A staircase perfect for grand entrances and photographs
- The Belle-a perfectly appointed room for the bride and her attendants. This room features beautiful antique mirrors, elegant furniture, a salon station for hair and make-up, windows that overlook the main entrance, and a private restroom.
- The Beaux-this room was designed for the groom and his attendants. It features a plush leather sectional, well-appointed antiques and vintage images of West Tennessee. It also has a private restroom.
- A loft area for the wedding party
Event Type and Size, Seating Plans
The Venue at White Oak Farms hosts a number of different types and sizes of events. Sample floor plans can be made available. Upon request, we will create a seating plan for your event when you let us know what type of event you wish to host and your estimated number of guests. If you choose to create your own seating and floor plan, a final version must be submitted to The Venue at White Oak Farms at least 2 weeks prior to the event. We require that hallways, stairs, exit doorways and egress features of the building remain clear and unimpeded for guest safety at all times.
Wedding Ceremonies, Wedding Receptions and Rehearsal Dinners
- The Venue at White Oak Farms is “coded” to hold up to 296 guests.
The Venue at White Oak Farms hosts wedding receptions for approximately 150 seated guests and standing guests up to capacity.
Non-Wedding Receptions and Dinners
- The Venue at White Oak Farms hosts Receptions and Dinners for approximately 150 seated guests and standing guests up to capacity.
- The Venue at White Oak Farms hosts business meetings, seminars, board meetings, dinners, corporate retreats and other business events.
- The Venue at White Oak Farms provides special pricing for fundraiser events for nonprofit organizations, available upon proof of 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit status and based on availability.
Other Private Events
- The Venue at White Oak Farms hosts concerts, music, showcases, birthday parties, retirement parties, anniversary dinners, reunions, bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs, video and photo shoots and a large variety of other private events. Please call for an appointment to plan your special event.
Bands and Music
- The Venue at White Oak Farms is a great place for music, bands, and live entertainment. The amount of space available for stage area and dancing depends on the size and plan for your event. We will be glad to provide you with a floor plan detailing the best possible use of event space for your band, dancing, and other functions.